The 20th International Symposium on Computers in Education (SIIE) will be held in Jerez de la Frontera (Instituto para el Desarrollo Social Sostenible, University of Cadiz), Spain, from 19th to 21st September 2018 (http://siie2018.uca.es).
The SIIE is an international forum for presenting, discussing and reflecting on research, development and practices in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in Education.
The previous editions were held alternately between Spain and Portugal, providing a space for researchers, educators and institutional representatives to exchange and debate ideas. SIIE has become a reference, particularly in the Ibero-American context.
Authors are invited to submit full, original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum. The Program Committee will referee all submissions for quality, originality, and relevance. All contributions will be written following the IEEE template (https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html): full paper (6 pages) or short paper (4 pages). Contributions must be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Paper must be submitted through EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2016
- Paper Submission: May 9th, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: June 6th, 2018
- Camera-ready deadline: June 27th, 2018
- Registration deadline: July 3rd, 2018
- Conference: September 19th-21st, 2018
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed by EI.
Authors with best papers will be invited to prepare and submit extended versions to be considered, after a new peer review, for publication in several special issues of the following scientific journals:
- Revista IEEE RITA (http://rita.det.uvigo.es/)
- Revista Novática (http://www.ati.es/novatica/)
- Revista Education in Knowledge Society (EKS) (http://revistatesi.usal.es)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/journal-information-technology-research-jitr/1100)
- Annual publication (TICAI) made by the Spanish, Portuguese and Brazilian chapters of the IEEE Education Society.
SIIE 2018 will be held in the Instituto para el Desarrollo Social Sostenible (INDESS) of the University of Cadiz, located in Campus de Jerez de la Frontera.
- Address: Avda. Universidad , 4, Campus de la Asunción, 11404, Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz.
- Web: http://indess.uca.es