La recepción de trabajos en la 11 Conferencia Internacional Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM 2023) se extiende hasta el 15 de junio de 2023. El congreso tendrá lugar los días 25 al 27 de octubre de 2023 en Bragança (Portugal) de forma presencial.
The 11th edition of the Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM) conference will be held at the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança (Bragança, Portugal) from October 25 to 27, 2023. It is organised by the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança. This event brings together researchers and postgraduate students interested in combining different aspects of the technology applied to knowledge society development, with special attention to educational and learning issues regarding, but not limited to, the following broad-scope research areas: Educational Assessment and Orientation, Human-Computer Interaction, eLearning, Computers in Education, Communication Media and Education, Medicine and Education, Learning Analytics, Engineering Education, Robotics in Education, Diversity in Education, Gamification and Games for Learning. TEEM is divided into thematic and highly cohesive tracks.
Each track shares the scientific and formal aspects for paper submissions, peer reviews and publication. Nevertheless, the track chairs will organise the proper dynamics to achieve the most important goal: to create a research community. Therefore, the conference social events are open to all participants, including those registered as students, for strengthening intercultural and multicultural skills among them, independently of the tracks they are involved.
List of Tracks
- Gamification and Games for Learning (GAMILEARN)
- Managing Generative AI in Educational Settings
- Multidisciplinary technological resources applied to health sciences
- Engineering Education: Approaches to technology education and multiculturalism
- New trends in Mechatronics Engineering Education
- Bridging the diversity gap in STEM
- Laboratories in STEM Education
- Data-Driven Education: Overcoming Hurdles for the Future of Learning Analytics
- Smart Learning
- Implementation of Qualitative and Mixed Methods Researches
- Communication, Education and Social Media
- Identity and education. Identity construction processes in hyperconnected and natural ecosystems
- Educational assessment and guidance
- Educational Innovation
- Advances on Sustainable Development in Higher Education
- Doctoral Consortium
Authors are invited to submit full, original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum. The Program Committee will referee all submissions for quality, originality, and relevance.
All papers will have 8-10 pages and will be written in English following the template provided by Springer (https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines). The template is blank but inside you will find the different styles for titles, paragraphs, etc.
Check the paper preparation and submission details at https://2023.teemconference.eu/submission/.
The paper must be submitted through the EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=teem2023.
- Paper Submission:
June, 1st of 2023June, 15th of 2023
- Notification of acceptance:
July, 1st of 2023July, 15th of 2023
- Camera-ready deadline:
August, 1st of 2023August, 15th of 2023
- Registration deadline: September, 7th of 2023 (early registration), October, 1st of 2023 (late registration)
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published in the series Lecture Notes in Educational Technology in Springer indexed in Scopus and Web of Science Book Citation Index.
Authors with the best papers will be invited to prepare and submit extended versions to be considered, after a new peer review, for publication in several special issues in scientific journals. Some of them are mainly linked to specific tracks (as it is described on each track page), others have a more transversal scope and papers from all tracks may be invited.
The conference will be face-to-face.